Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Dealing with hard times
1. Eliminate the nonessentials
2. Start a go-to fund for emergencies
3. Consider cutting back (rather than cutting out) for some expenses
4. Safeguard your current job
5. Be on the lookout for your next job
6. Keep your debt load light
7. Barring a complete personal financial meltdown, continue funding your retirement
8. Swap extraneous spending for smart long-term moves
9. Investigate refinancing
10. Re-examine your insurance
11. Adjust your withholding allowance
12. Reward yourself
13. Ask for an extension on your car loan
14. Get an extension on the mortgage
15. Talk to a mortgage counselor
To find out more details go to http://www.bankrate.com/finance/personal-finance/15-money-moves-for-tough-times-1.aspx
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
The voyage I take
Without my sisters and brothers,
Without my kins,
And without anyone but with myself.
I pride myself as my own being
Without fear to fear,
Without disillusion to disillusion,
Without hope to hope,
And without God to be.
I walk as my own without God
Who promised to be
Only if faith manifest itself in me,
Which without God cannot be.
So how do I live?
If faith must be given as a gift...